J M Appraisers Ltd have provided a wide range of services for clients of commercial banks and lending institutions for over 15 years! These institutions include but are not limited to:
Reports for these clients have included appraisals, quantity surveyors reports, assessment reports and the conventional construction stage/draw inspection reports along with opinion reports.
J M Appraisers Co Ltd was established in 1998 by Mr. Joseph Major, a past student of Fanshawe College, London, Ontario, who attained a four-year diploma in Civil Engineering Technology (Structural).
With over 30 years experience in property and building valuation throughout The Bahamas, Mr. Major and his company have performed cost estimates for large building projects along with project management on complex, small-type projects.
J M Appraisers Co Ltd is certified in Real Estate Appraising, Review Appraising and Valuation Consultation. We have acquired membership with many professional partners.
- Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- The Canadian Society of Civil Engineers
- Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians & Technologists [CET]
- Bahamas Real Estate Association ( Licensed Real Estate Appraiser)
- Bahamas Society of Engineers • National Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering
- National Association of Review Appraisers and Mortgage Underwriters
- Association of Construction Inspectors