Our team of professionals prepare fire damage reports, hurricane damage reports, and analysis reports on unfinished buildings for banks, insurance companies, private clients and contractors.
Additionally we prepare construction appraisals that include suggested costs to complete an unfinished building, the value of an unfinished building and the value of the building once the building is completed. We are willing to travel to other family islands when necessary.
We therefore provide the following services:
- Estate Appraisals
- Commercial and Residential Appraisals
- Quantity Surveys
- Construction Estimates, Analysis and Consultation
- Renovation Estimates and Consultation
- Assessments of Unfinished Buildings
- Adjusting and Damage Reports
- Construction Inspections
- Home Inspections
- Owner’s Representative on Construction Assignments
Our most recent services include:
- Repossession appraisals for major banks.
- Appraisal assessments for entire subdivision developments for private clients seeking bank financing for Development.
- Residential & Commercial Appraisal Reports for commercial Banks.
- Appraisals for private clients seeking mortgages from major banks in the Bahamas.
- Property appraisals for numerous law firms and development companies such as A rawak Homes, Harry B. Sands, Arnold Forbes & Associates, Lennox Paton, The Chancellors Chambers, Commercial Law Advocates, Nileco Developers, Tayco Investments, Diamond Investments (1989 LTD), Bildex Development Corporation and smaller developers.
- Construction stage/Draw inspections for major banks and smaller lending Institutions.
- Assessment reports for hurricane damaged buildings for submission to major banks and insurance companies.
- Construction consultations and estimating for private clients and construction companies.